Recently On Our Blog
- This month, the AACE’s E-Learn conference in Las Vegas will focus on the challenge of designing, developing, and assessing E-Learning. In a nutshell it will be […]
- At SimCase we love games – card games, board games, video games, mobile games – you game it, we like it. There’s an intangible “something” to […]
- I’m not afraid to admit that my morning runs are simply not that interesting. Podcasts are what get me out the door, and provide a welcome, […]
- Active learning sits at the heart of the SimCase experience for students. From our own student experiences, we knew that engagement, participation and application (all core […]
- So you want to buy a car. Where do you start? At baseline it is easy to believe that we will fail. After all, isn’t that […]
- SHARING THE PIE When was the last time you negotiated like a boss? Buying a used car from the neighborhood dealership? No sweat. Asking for higher […]
- WHY NEGOTIATION TRAINING IS POPULAR Friday summer-hours in Lima can start as early as noon. However, on this Friday the conference room was filled to the […]
- Picture this scenario: you and your significant other want to eat dinner together tonight. You’re about to leave work and you receive this laughably routine text […]
SimCase brings engaging learning to the classroom.
Interested? Click on a content area below:
Active students are currently playing our games across 3 continents.
I don't like this game, I love it. SimCase has the technical kno-how, the vision, and the interpersonal skills to fundamentally change the way I teach.
Maurice Schweitzer, Professor
The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania